About The Position
This is a great opportunity for a Graphic Designer to transition into the marketing field!
· Join yellowHEAD’S leading Organic Department, working in App Store Optimization (ASO) with some of the world’s most popular mobile apps
· App Store optimization is an exciting and rapidly advancing online marketing field. It is the process of increasing an app’s installs rate by optimizing different aspects of the app page.
· As an Account Manager you will work with leading apps from various genres. You will have to quickly get familiarized with each app’s industry, spot the best growth opportunities and execute your ASO marketing strategy.
· You will use your Graphic design skills to research and strategize concepts for app icons, screenshots and other graphic assets, with clear goals in mind for AB testing
· You will be the department’s consultant for creating App Store designs according to ASO Best Practices, guiding yellowHEAD’s Creative Studio with concepts
NOTE: This is NOT a hands-on designer position
· This is a highly diversified position as you will be required to demonstrate good technical abilities, great analytical expertise, outstanding writing abilities and magnificent personal and service-oriented skills
· Native or otherwise perfect English. If you're not a native speaker, you must be able to read, write and speak completely fluently.
· Graphic Design experience – a must!
· Internet / Tech Savvy.
· Intelligent & highly ambitious. We are looking for inquisitive and curious Independent learners and self-starters.
· Creative & Marketing-minded. You love doing research to get inspired and sharing new insights with your colleagues.
· Analytical thinker. You enjoy working with data, thinking critically and presenting intuitive reports that lead to clear action items and next steps.
· Detail oriented and highly organized. You are able to manage, prioritize, schedule, and execute dozens of different tasks for multiple clients.
· Service-oriented. You appreciate working with clients and go above and beyond to give them added value.
Huge Advantage / Desirable:
· Online Marketing experience (SEO, PPC, marketing analyst)
· Experience working with apps