About The Position
ABOUT THE ROLE
· Our fast-growing team is responsible for the technological development of the company (BI+Product+API Integrations). Each member of the team is a co-owner of our full Agile life cycle (development, implementation, maintenance & support).
· You will work closely with our product managers, software developers, marketing analysts, tech partners, and other internal and external customers, to create complicated data pipelines, internal reports, customer facing dashboards, while also leading many other BI and Non-BI technological projects.
· We’re using cloud platforms (AWS, GCD) to maintain ongoing integrations with multiple external data sources (Facebook, Google, Appsflyer, etc’). Main technologies used are Rivery, Google BigQuery, Google Data studio, and Python.
· Minimum 2-3 years of experience in BI and ETL Development
· Expert skills in SQL
· Exceptional analytical skills, problem-solving skills and communications skills
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or other quantitative/analytical degree, or equivalent role in army unit service
· Experience with Google BigQuery, Google Dataprep, or equivalent technology
· Experience with BI reporting (Google Data Studio/Tableau/PowerBI/Qlik)
· Proficiency in the Mobile App performance marketing domain
· Basic programming skills (Python/JS/PHP)