About The Position
yellowHEAD is a product-based performance marketing company that boosts growth with unified and holistic paid and organic strategies and is the biggest international performance company in Israel with over 100 employees that are based in Israel and Ukraine.
We are looking for a freelance HR Manager in Lviv, Ukraine to join our Global Human Resources department at yellowhead working in a hybrid mode combining remote work and work at the office.
What's the job?
- Managing full-cycle recruitment processes
- Working closely with hiring managers to understand the position, team needs, culture, and values
- Actively sourcing, interviewing, and selecting exceptional talent
- Use sourcing techniques and the ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Screening and conducting primary interviews with candidates
- Contributing ideas to improve our processes, employer brand, and hiring strategy
- Open positions advertisement on different social networks
- Be the first point of contact for employees and managers regarding People related issues
- Coach managers on team leadership, navigating and resolving employee relations issues, and assist managers on employee development plans
- Hold 1:1’s and feedback sessions periodically with managers and employees
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/Social Science / Behavioral science
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience preferably in an international company
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques and ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Strong online candidate sourcing skills
- Strong phone, email, and in-person communication skills
- Strong experience developing and following HR processes and policies such as onboarding, retention, one-to-one interview, exit policies, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good understanding of Ukrainian labor legislation
- High level of English (Speaking and Writing)
- Strong solutions focus and comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Good level knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)