About The Position
We are looking for an experienced, creative, and passionate Community Marketing Manager who wants to join a dynamic and growing team.
Our ideal candidate will be able to act as the face and voice of our brand, with exceptional oral and written communication skills, can develop and implement our social media and community marketing strategy, and take our brand presence to the next level.
As a Community Marketing Manager, you will work to increase community engagement and improve lead generation through social media channels and promotional events, including webinars. You will spearhead our communication activities on a global scale.
- Develop, execute and support internal and external communication plans that strengthen our brand positioning
- Manage our entire social media & community strategy
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop marketing and communication plans that leverage the social media space
- Stay on top of key industry trends, social media best practices, and yellowHEAD’s new products/services/etc.
- Look for opportunities to position yellowHEAD as a category leader
- Build social campaigns that elevate yellowHEAD’s corporate profile and showcase our unique offerings
- Create engaging and appealing content - social media marketing, promotional videos, podcasts, etc. - in collaboration with our content and design teams
- Develop a social editorial calendar that aligns with our content strategy
- Host and execute marketing community events, including webinars and podcasts
- Respond to comments and messages on social channels in a timely manner
- Coordinate with the Marketing team to ensure brand consistency
- Manage the paid activity on social media platforms to generate leads and build brand awareness
- Online reputation management, including yellowHEAD’s presence on review websites
- Create a strong network of industry professionals through social media
- Understand the competitive landscape and strategies being used on social media
- Measure the impact of social media campaigns and community events
- Present results to senior management and suggest improvements for increasing brand presence, brand image, user base and user engagement across all social media channels and platforms
- B.A./B.S. degree in Marketing, Public Relations, English, Communications or related field
- 2+ years of marketing, social media, public relations and / or communications experience
- Mother-tongue English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in developing communication plans and content calendars across multiple platforms
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships with others across the organization
- A creative mind with great storytelling abilities
- Ability to rapidly prioritize, innovate and react to changing market dynamics
- Hands-on experience with social media management and community building for brands
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube and other social media channels
- Understanding of social media traffic metrics and community marketing KPIs and their impact
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask