About The Position
yellowHEAD is a performance marketing company that provides holistic digital marketing solutions, implementing top User Acquisition, App Store Optimization & Search Engine Optimization methodologies.
yellowHEAD is looking for a Creative Manager that is driven, dedicated, and service oriented with a hunger for pushing the envelope with creative and breaking the rules with what can be executed. Must have an eye for details and the thrive for excellency in execution.
The candidate will be the main point of contact for team members in the creative department as well as work alongside internal teams to help achieve client goals. This will also be a client facing position.
WHAT’S THE JOB includes?
· An agile creative thinker persona capable of packaging any gaming\ ecommerce product into crisp and clear videos or interactive creatives
· Used to leveraging marketing research insights to scale campaigns and measure performance to deliver the best next creative step
· Tackle marketing puzzles from visual, verbal and design perspective and translate them into creative concept
· Provide strategic leadership and tap into killer creative instincts
· Fuel the creative thinking, planning and delivery of a production team
· Provide professional guidelines and to enrichment cross studio creative domains
· Expertise in video production
· Working closely with graphic designs, motion designers, copywriter, and concept developers
· More than 5 years of related experience with 3+ years of creative management role in agency or corporate setting. Proved experience in gaming company – significant advantage
· Managing creative team or freelance overseas
· Must have experience in creating marketing/advertising campaigns from developing concept to execution
· Understanding and experience creating integrated content across all creative assets (video, static and interactive ads)
· Proven experience with concept development
· Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
· Innovation and the ability to visualize a design or a campaign
· Strong leadership skills. Ability to instruct a team of creative staff and oversee a project through all its stages
· Strong communication & collaboration abilities
· Strong project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once
· Strategic thinker with an out-of-the-box approach
· English – Fluent; Ukrainian/ Russian speaker – an advantage