About The Position
yellowHEAD is a performance marketing company that provides holistic digital marketing solutions, implementing top User Acquisition, App Store Optimization & Search Engine Optimization methodologies.
yellowHEAD is looking for an Organic Account Manager with an SEO specialization to join our Organic team. You will be working directly with clients, preparing and presenting SEO audits, creating strategies, planning & following-up on execution, monitoring results and preparing KPI reports to present to clients. You will collaborate with international clients, so the position requires excellent English, a high standard of service and professionalism, and impeccable communication skills.
You will also learn App Store Optimization (no prior experience needed) to handle ASO clients as well.
Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role.
ASO knowledge - an advantage.
The ideal candidate must be analytical, detail-oriented and very professional. He/She has amazing communication skills and loves working with clients. He/She is a self-starter, eager to learn and keep up-to-date on industry news. He/She works well independently, but also enjoys being part of a team.
- Growing the site’s organic audience & rankings, as well as optimizing website content
- Providing SEO insights and recommendations based on on-page SEO review, keyword research and competitive analysis
- Monitoring and evaluating search results and performance across major search channels, reviewing technical SEO issues and recommending fixes
- Continually learning the cutting-edge methodologies that form the base of ASO (App Store Optimization)
- Researching and creating ASO strategies for clients (app developers)
- Implementing strategies for Search Optimization, Conversion Optimization, Localization and more!
- Analyzing KPIs and presenting reports to clients
- Native-level English – speaking, reading, writing
- B.A. in Business Management/Communications or any related field
- At least 2 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization
- Experience working with CMS (WordPress) and creating/managing content in CMS environments
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools, including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; presentation skills & strong client-facing skills
- Experience working in a service-oriented role
- Quick learner with online tools and internal methodologies
- Adaptable and open-minded to the specific needs of different